Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Is It Really A Man's World?

A few weeks ago Frank Addelia, from frankieslab.com had me go up to his "Lab" to do some filming for his ring DVD that he will be releasing in the next few months.  He took some footage and some photos of me while I was having fun with some kettlebells.  Really had no idea what he was doing and just did my thing as always! This morning I woke up to find this little video compilation of me doing just that on my Facebook page in an artistic sort of way.  Not use to having such focus on myself in this kind of setting, but nevertheless, here's his work.  I think he's definitely an artist and really enjoyed working with him.  Just wait until you see our funny stuff that we did together!!

His words were "Fitspiration - Beauty and Strength - Lauren Brooks RKC Leader"



  Is It Really A Man's World?


No comments:

Post a Comment